Friday, January 13, 2012

i want to die

just last night i wrote a post about how great everything was.
today everything went to shit.
i want to die.

R, my best friend is having her 21st tom. some friends are gonna be DDs who arent of age since we're going bar hopping. we feel bad so we were thinking about getting a six pack are something small for them well they wait.
M is one of these people. I texted him, and the others, what they wanted to drink tom night.
his response 'i dont think i can make it. dont think its a good idea to text anymore. nothing personal. sorry"

i feel really really sick.
really sick.
and like shit.

and i gotta get better by tom so as not to bring down the mood of my best friend.

fuck my life

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry....i know how it feels to honestly want to die...but don't do anything, please? We are all here for you, battling away, I hate my life too atm, so your not alone, suicidal thoughts burden us both xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to read this sweet.
    Chin up, hope you feel better tomorrow =)

    ReplyDelete