Thursday, January 12, 2012

ahh yeaa getting there!!

so my birthday was actually really good. a good amount of people were able to come out, and very much to my surprise M came too!! it was a little awkward because one of my best friends is going out with another best friend's ex. this was the first time they met, its such a small world. both of them are talkative and cool so i figured it wouldnt be an issue. I mean R broke up with him two years ago and has a new boy friend...and my other friend only met the boy over the summer, and we were friends way before that. R was not okay, and was a little weird, but oh well. i mean youre both my best friends, sorry.

after dinner R and i actually went back to M's place and drank. it was a lot of fun. M's brother was there, his roommate, and then some other friends. it was a little weird because everyone, eps his brother, kept coming up to me telling me to tell M to break up with his crazy bitch ex. thats not place tho...M and i ended the night together...it was really awesome cause he went completely out of his comfort zone and gave me my fantasy. just as were about to pass out his brother and roommate start pounding the door. M's goes fuck off, they go no dude its serious. so he goes out, its like 6 am. turns out his roommate started punching one of the other guys cause he was outta line cause of something. idk, i was still in the room so i couldnt hear everything. then they had an intervention. it started cause M 'girl' was blowing up his phone, which he was ignoring or lying about what he was doing. then it turned into an intervention. he kept going but i love her, they kept going she doesnt love you. she uses you, we dont like her, we dont like you when youre around her, youre not happy. do whats good for you and stop it already.

the morning was normal. Everyone got up and left and did they have to do...

sooooo idkkkkk
i think im good?

oh! and it was really nice because at dinner everyone kept saying how hot a looked and how skinny =D i still hate my stomach the most, but at least im on the rite track!! i wore a tight, short, black dress with red high heels. i dont have a pic, and noone had a camera.

just keep losing, just keep losing, just keep losing











2 comments:

  1. Wow!! You look fantastic. I need to be doing whatever youre doing!

    ReplyDelete