Wednesday, January 25, 2012

cant stop shaking!

*big sigh*
Soooo super stressed rite now. but the craziness should calm down by next weekend.
First week of classes, not use to the new schedule and waking up time. Still working, and still at the internship, so no time for the gym this week. im literally going insane.

Got a parking ticket today, need to pay that. got some tickets over break, found out today my court date was today in the morning.....now gotta go pay all that too.
Since its back to school, and cause of my major, I have a class not on the main campus, so i have 50 mins to get to that one. oh the gas...i need more money! lol

This semester, as part of my major, I need to do a practicum. Which is basically an internship except we only need to complete 150 hours. The place Im at now doesnt count because its not hands on enough for school, so they needed to place me. To my great surprise my professor wants to set me up at the cardiac rehab for outpatients at the huge hospital in my area!!! they do not take many people, and this semester they will only allow one ONE person go through the process. they chose me!! what an honor, im still geeking out. but talk about stress! since its with a hospital i need to be interviewed, background check, paperwork, training, etc before i can begin. my interview is tom, i cant stop shaking im so nervous. Hopefully Im what they want. then im scared about the background check, not that i have any hidden skeletons, but if they do i drug test i may be fucked. Last time i smoked was sunday, even if they wait till next week ill be in better shape. and i have no problem stopping this semester. i only smoke with certain people and not that often. the timing of sunday just sucks! but how was i suppose to know i would be given this opportunity? *fingers crossed*

still havnt heard from M, and found out he hasnt been talking to our mutual friends either. so idkkk. whatever im on my grind and need to get my shit in order. this train waits for no one, esp if youre gonna slow me down.

Today is my saints day, which is a bigger deal then your birthday in our church, and toms my dads bday. Tonight were going to the wizards basketball game, he won corporate tickets from work so well be pretty close to on the floor. im excited.

deep breath. can only take it one day at a time.












No comments:

Post a Comment