Saturday, January 21, 2012

for every good day there's a bad

im exhausted.
not tired. exhausted.
in the my whole body is worn out, too weak to even stand, type of exhausted.
i dont understand why. ive never had this happen before, unless i was sick, but then im coughing and feverish.

its not going over well with my parents, esps my dad. he hasnt stopped yelling about how worthless i am and how i must be doing hardcore drugs that are making me like this.

i feel like my heart doesn't want to work any more. wtfffffff

the other day i stepped on a scale. i dont weigh myself often cause it makes me depressed, but i was walking by the one at the gym and noone else was around. 150. ive been seeing 153-156 so that made me smile. losing too slow but at least its working....

ugh, hopefully tomorrow will be a better day










3 comments:

  1. 150lbs well done!!! Your right we are close in height and weight :) Im so proud of you to get to that weight. I know how happy i was when i finaly got out of the dreaded 150's.

    Are you UK based?

    -C

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done :) Take no notice of your dad, sounds like his giving you a rough time when you don't need it! Just try to ignore him xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah, 150lbs! Keep it up. And feeling exhausted is just part of it, that means you are losing weight and doing something right! and your dad loves you, its normal for him to worry about you. just don't take it personally, he's just a normal concerned parent.

    ReplyDelete