Monday, January 23, 2012

bad next couple of days


First day of classes and I already fucked up. Def thought my class started at 10, started at 9. I woke up at 9…ugh he’s my prof for two other classes too!! Lol oh well luckily ive had him before so he knows me. First day, going over syllabi not too much of a problem.  

Fucked up royally yesterday. Like I feel like such a fat piece of shit right now. My mom and I went to the ballet, which was awesome. I love the ballet, it was beautiful, quite enjoyable, matinee showing. But since I was with my mom I ouldnt not eat. Grabbed a salad for lunch, but after we had coffee and dessert. She got me a chocolate mousse, one of my favorites. So had to eat it. Then went over to friends for the football game, my giants won woot woot, but got high and drank a little and ended up snacking like I was starving. In fact my sister was making fun of me ‘oh is today the day you actually eat something?’ I didn’t even notice how much I was munching until she said that. Fuck.

Trying not to eat today, but going to my schools bball game tonite. Probs gonna be drinking. Hopefully I can keep it to only that…fuck no at my nanny job we also have dinner together on mondays. It takes like a week if not more to make up a day….

Im in one class this semester where we test our athletic level now and at the end, and in-between we work out…possible new favorite class? Lol ugh its been so long since ive been to the gym, im going insane! So much in fact I may skip the game to workout….=/ but that would make me too much a hermit. If only people understood….

Downloaded some new songs, helping the mood. Im really into dubstep right now, if anyones got suggestions let me hear it!!






1 comment:

  1. Superchick :) Their songs are good :) And lady gaga is fantastic for w workout :) xx

    ReplyDelete