Sunday, December 4, 2011

wheres the sense?

first of all, im officially a brother of Phi Sigma Pi!!! yes brother, its a co-ed honors fraternity so we are all brothers. so happy and so happy with the family im in!!

been doing pretty good in school, almost done so its been hectic...homes going to shit tho. my mom keeps crying and yelling with my dad about how he always takes my side for everything and that he never supports her. thats not true, shes crazy....n my sister moved home because her roommate is going thru a crazy phase, and she just makes everything worse...

saw M last nite. so happy i got to spend time with him, but it didnt go as i would have liked. he kept holding back, instead of kissing me, holding me, etc. i talked for a while, found out his crazy ex made up the story about seeing someone...and he went on a rant about how hes fucked up and he would only mess me up....????....then about how hes ex tells him about every guy she sleeps with, and he doesnt tell her anything like that. how she doesnt know about me....
1. if shes telling you all this i feel like its only for jealousy ooor she doesnt want to be with him
2. about me? we didnt talk for two months...are we really something special???? yea i like him, but i dont know how much he likes me....
its soooo confusing. and if there is something between us, why are you holding back?? why am i not good enough for you to not worry about your ex??? you broke up 5 months ago, if you really loved each other you would have gotten back together by now....but you havnt, and you text me. why cant i be with you???








1 comment:

  1. Guys are stupid like that, they get waayyy too confused about things coz they have simple minds! haha, just keep doing what your doing, if you like him, let him know, you know, flirt more, be more open sorta thing?? xx

    ReplyDelete