Monday, December 19, 2011

time is wasting

so i havn't blooged in a while. I just finished my finals, so studying for that took a lot of time. plus, i wasn't doing well and i didnt know what to say...

my diet....i dont even know. which actually scares me. i have been avoiding the mirror and i have been dressing super bumby. i am a stress eater, but at the same time i tried avoiding food too. i dont know who won. and then there's the weed. i got some really dank weed, and tho i smoked till i fell asleep most of teh time, there were a couple of times where i didnt....fuck

i actually did well in my classes. thats the only plus side.....oh and M texted me. HE texted ME, which means he was thinking about me. i actually didnt see him that nite but that was because i was dog sitting. he didnt really appreciate the fact that i choose the dog over him, but im getting paid to dog sit. and him and i, god knows what that is.

fuck im not doing well. i wanna just curl back up in bed and never leave.
i dont feel like im loosing weight fast enough. or at all. it gets me really depressed when people lose weight after one day...
ugh one of these days i will post pics of me. i gotta have something to remind me





1 comment:

  1. Hope your feeling better now sweetie, i know how depression can attack at the most random times, comfort eating is a arse!! Your a strong beautiful person, remember that xx

    ReplyDelete