Saturday, December 24, 2011

fuck everyone

i know i havent been good at this, but i got really depressed and busy lately. i will soooon keep updating. i really need this, otherwise i make excuses.

i fucking hate my family. with a passion. esps my mom. i need to start looking at apartments get the fuck outta here....

my school plans have been destroyed, i need more money, i need a social life.

oddly enough tho, Ms been texting more. he honestly cares...which is weird for me. first time. buuut hes still confused with his ex so idkkkk. and now hes gotten all weak saying shyt like 'how can anyone like me'....wtf. and i actually met someone thurs nite and weve been texting. hes like the opposite from M in terms of what hes doing with his life. but well see what happens. its still early. but i cant stop thinking about them both....

a friend mentioned he was doing the HCG diet, we started talking about it. its crap, the reason why it works is cause you are only suppose to eat like 500 caLs. he then got pissed at me for explaining how i eat. he said im absolutely crazy and i have a morphed self image perception. i dont, hes just being a friend....like i said, pics sooon!!!

i feel completely lost and alone. i dont feel like i have control. my papa and i arent good either and he use to be my rock, my everything. no i have nothing. i dont know what to do...

I think im getting obsessed with her ^ lol Its charlize theron, and she is soooo gorgeous and hot

1 comment:

  1. She is gorgeous :) Don't be down, your worth so much more than that!! We are all here for you <3 Always xx

    ReplyDelete