Monday, December 26, 2011

getting on track...hopefully


I am Russian Orthodox so this past weekend was not my Christmas (mines Jan 7) , however we did have family come down and visit. I actually did a good job!! Yes I ate a little more than what I wanted to, but all in all I am very surprised on how I was able to get away with not eating much!! For example, this morning everyone was eating everything, I managed to only eat a hardboiled egg, and no one questioned!! It helps when everyone’s eating and talking, they don’t notice if I put something on my plate or not…

I also was able to get diet pills the other day, so I’ve been talking those. I’m allergic to them though so I have to watch taking them. You’re suppose to take two before a meal, I can’t do that. Ill break out. But even if I take one, I figure that’ll help, esps since I’m not trying to stuff myself. And actually at one point I did breakout in front of my parents, right before a big meal, so I was able to not eat a lot cause ‘I wasn’t feeling well’ hahaha I found out I’m allergic to this stuff awhile ago so im use to it. Should I stop taking them? Idkkk they kinda work and im so desperate. I just wanna be small. I have what I call, Pillsbury dough girl syndrome. Where everything is flabby and I have a stomach….

I need to take a sexy pic, one worthy of the background of a phone….i have no idea what to do. Suggestions?!?!?! Oops gotta go…








2 comments:

  1. Just take a pic when you feel sexy :) Do your hair and makeup :) Red lippy, black eyeliner, sexy!!! A corset top? Or some sexy underwear you have :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i LOVE your thinspo pics! as far as taking the diet pills, if your allergic to them i deffinately suggest you stop using them hun. your allergic reactions will keep getting worse and worse and ur throat could even eventually close up! theres always other diet pills you could take. be careful!

    ReplyDelete