Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Behavior swings?

So I think Ive been doing okay. I dont eat breakfast during the week, mainly cause i take my meds in the morn and tehy make me too nausea too, which is awesome. i usually eat a small snack early afternoon and after class i workout. and i eat i small dinner. there are days thanks to scheduling that i dont get to workout, but i always try to fit it in. weekends are harder cause im with the family....which brings me to the worst thing ever said to me.

I wasn't very hungry(1) and i didnt want to eat a lot (2) and my mom was giving us TG leftovers, nothing healthy about that (3). so i tried to take the healthier things, and not alot. my mom freaked out. she said im not eating enough, whats wrong. i said nothing, im not that hungry, and now shes super worried. i would be fine with that; BUT my dad said, dont worry shes just on her health kick phase rite now....

health kick phase....?!?!?!? wtf. ive always tried eating well. and i am learning how to eat less, been doing it for a while now...but i use to make a point to eat the same portion as my family when around them. so they dont freak out. finally i said, F it. its not helping my cause and i dont want that much. i cant believe my dad said im in a phase....

i dont think i lost weight, but everyone BUT my family has said i look thinner.....fuck them. so annoyed











1 comment:

  1. They don't understand hunni =/ This is not a phase at all! This is you life :( Don't take it to heart, he meant no harm but parents sometimes do brush things off without thinking, believe me! xx

    ReplyDelete