Monday, November 14, 2011

busy busy busy

im in class, and prob should actually be studying for my test in my next class, but i realized its been a long time since I posted. school is kicking my ass. too many papers and projects due and having to do it as a group is actually not helping. Im also pledging a honors fraternity which is taking up free time and my final exam is on sunday...not ready...so many names to memorize.

eating....actually i dont know. im so busy and crazy in my head i cant remember. but for the most part i go around like i just ate...so i dont think i have caused too much damage. there are def some days that i barely ate =) and the best part is i didnt feel hungry or made myself not eat. awesome!!!

went to many concerts, Sting Foo Fighters, and tonite i am going to see English Beat. Music=Life

oh, and i found out my cousin got accepted to a semester abroad for spring, IN PARIS!! spring break in paris?!?!?! hopefully!!! now i gotta be french skinny!!! thats it for now. ill give a better post sooon. i dont wanna go into a bitch rite now, gotta ace my test!!

for france, some thinspo













No comments:

Post a Comment