Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Missed you all!!!

I have been soooo busy that i havnt had time to come on here at all. feels SO good to be back!!

Im not okay. at all, but dont have time to go into it rite now.

Im pretty sure ive gained weight...too afraid to actually see. I just hate what i see in the mirror so bad. The only good thing is that my daily jeans def are big. =) not big enough to be falling off, but noticeably big. i dont even know how my eating habits have been. ive either not been hungry at all or starving...i dont know which one won most of the time. Tonite wont be great, all you can eat amazing sit down food with organization. Fancy restaurant and sitting at tables, like family style, so people will see what i eat. please give me strength to not go crazy

Im super pissed with my friend. We are in a couple classes together and for one of them the two of us are suppose to do a project together. It was due today, he didnt start his part until this morning. and didnt finish. if my gpa drops i will bring the wrath of hell to school......

esp!!! because i passed the test and am now in Phi Sigma Pi!!! Its an honors co-ed fraternity, and it does have a gpa requirement. I saw breaking dawn on friday. it was actually good. i never really liked twilight, but my sister geeks and i dont hate it. i find it amusing actually. but breaking dawn was actually really good. like really. like i like twilight now and cant wait for part 2. i HATE kristen stewart, horrible actress, buuuut my god is she thin!! esp in that movie!! i was so jealous the whole time!!!  

Well i get to get going but heres some thinspo!!
















1 comment:

  1. If your jeans are big, it means you have lost :) Think positive!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete