Friday, November 4, 2011

Something New

I am going to try to stay positive. I will only talk about good things...okay and ill end with some stuff i wanna get off my chest lol hey im a girl after all

I babysat last nite for a crazy mom and her two bratty kids. I hate this kids soooo much, but i need money. Luckily i was able to ignore them and work on homework with no problem. This just proved how much i love my jobs. I LOVE my nanny job. I love those girls like they are my younger sisters. They are fun, well behaved, smart, i mean i can go on and on! It is the best job ever! i get paid good money, off the record, to do homework with my younger 'sisters'. We joke around, do stuff that sisters do, they look up to me. They make me feel so good. i need to figure out good christmas presents for them....actually whats harder is getting something for the parents. I dont interact with them, but def wanna get them something.....hmmm
Oh and when the other babysitter came to replace me, we were friends in HS still are but have different lives so dont hang out, we caught up a little and she said "your looking skinny these days" i dont see it, but i never felt so good from something someone said to me. =)

Then my internship/job, awesome. I get paid to do simple things with really nice people. They are all from Europe and english is their second language so I fix everything. I understand what to do with computers, i understand what insurances want/need, i do anything they need. I mean i even walk the dog. I keep the system updated and rite, and they love it. They're super nice and laid back so its a no stress atmosphere and i can take as long as i need to do anything. Of course i dont take advantage and drag things out, but its nice to be working on something that your boss assumes will take you all day so doesnt hover or anything. 

I honestly cant find anything wrong with my jobs. I would really have to get nit-picky. No point in that.

Tom my familys going to the navy football game. Its awesome!! Because of my dads work were in the box with all you can eat great food and alcohol. Its going to be a real test of my control....which is seriously lacking. not sure what im gonna do about that....=/

Sunday I find out who my big is. Im very worried but super excited. From clue week i found out shes super girly. Pink, glitter, nailpolish, everything. Im a huge tomboy....not sure how thats gonna work but im sure itll be fine. Maybe itll be better for me, someone whose hyper and happy....i just really hope its someone from my list...we shall wait and see

ALSO. OMG  my sister has redeemed herself. She has always been a shitty older sister and were not close at all, but she made a really cool move. I drive the extra family car that is 20+ years old. Its a shitty tank that drinks so much gas. The AC barely works, it stales out, and its huge. Its an old volvo station back. To add the embarrassment i was in a car accident so the front right of the car is in bad shape. The light doesnt work and is pushed in, and the hood is jammed so i cant change the bulb....or put oil in the car. Its gonna cost a couple thousand to fix it. A couple thousand that i have to pay cause im the one who got in the accident. Weeeell my sister wants a new car, so she came up with the plan of signing over her car (scion tc barely 5 years old) to me and i finish paying it off, about 4000. Then she can get a new car. SUPER UPGRADE!! dad said that totally makes since. mom is pissed, crying, and saying no cause its her baby and she doesnt wanna get rid of it....the war continues....

huh i cant remember what i was depressed about now....not gonna try to remember either.
Heres some pics of celebrities who recently lost weight. Theyre all over People as scary skinny etc, I dont agree....damn what am i gonna do tom at the game...












1 comment:

  1. positivity is such a beautiful thing. <3
    quite so, you lovely ovary-cursed butterfly!
    i am horrid with children, as i am more likely to bathe them in the tears of the devil than put up with any of their irrelevant crap x
    shitty older sister? *raises arm* who called me?
    ahahaha. <3 you're an adorable rackoon, aren't you?

    pardon my spelling mistake. i don't quite know how to spell raccoon, or whatever variant it exists in, but i suppose it is because i am not of true english origins
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete