Sunday, October 16, 2011

Rachel Zoe

It should have been a busy weekend. I have midterms coming up, but I didnt want to do anything. I didnt want to see anyone. My parents spent the day saturday in besthesda at an art gallery so i was able to get away with doing nothing. i stole some vicodin from my moms cabinet and just detached from the world. now i feel like a wasted a day, but deep down it was perfect.

Today was busier. had a meeting to go to, went to a colonial fair with my parents, bought a new light for my car, and i wasted some time shopping. i didnt need anything, but just wanted to get out of the house and distract myself. Turned out to be perfect timing!! i found something ive been looking for for like three years now. The perfect fur vest. Its faux and shades of brown, and hits me mid thigh. I became obsessed when i first started watching the Rachel Zoe Project. I am OBSESSED with her. i love her to death!! so here's some Rachel <3







Reported she drink starbucks all day and has a grapefruit. like doesnt eat much else. granted if you watch her show you see how stressed her job is and how busy she is, but shes totally thinspiration 

2 comments:

  1. I hate her, only because I am extremely jealous of her. Is that terrible of me? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really good show :) I really like her!

    ReplyDelete