Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Nothing seems to work

My weight has not changed. I eat next to nothing during the day, and eat one serving of dinner so my parents don't bother me. Is that one meal really ruining everything? I work out almost everyday, when I can fit it in around work. I just dont know any more. I dont know what to do. I thought maybe its not in the scale because I am doing strength training and Im building muscle, but there's no change in how my clothes fit either. This is so frustrating. Do I keep it up or try something new? I sure as hell am not giving up. I hate how I look. I hate how I look like Im pregnant. I hate how my thighs touch. I hate how I have wings instead of arms. I can't look in the mirror without getting depressed and crying. I'm starting to go back to only wear sweats.

Now lets make things worse. I had a huge midterm first thing this morning. I have been uber stressed all week. This test was on five completely different topics and my professor is super specific and technical. Last nite was last min cramming and i just grabbed some comfort food and had it around me, mixed nuts and jellos new chocolate temptations (60 cal and amaaaazing). I was pretty proud of myself not eating EVERYTHING, but I did eat more then i wanted. My dad walks by to say good nite and freaks out. He takes all the food and goes "whoa okay fatty, what are you doing?!" O_O "my little girls gonna be a big girl!" and walks away......on one hand, great take all of it away. but on the other hand, youre my dad! and the same dad he watches how much i eat at dinner and notices i dont take food for lunch, and comments how he thinks im starving myself....
And then today he texts me after the test and says "are you off the sugar high yet? hopefully theres some food left for dinner tonite after you!"

AND my mom was facebook stalking a family friend of ours. They have a daughter two years younger than me. We get along fine, but i dont make an effort to hang out with her, even though we go to the same college. I can only take her in small doses...anyway i think shes fat. I mean more chunky than fat, but still fat. and its that squishy fat where everythings flabby and gross. and shes the same height as me. Well my mom was looking at pictures of her and called me over. shes goes "look!" i go, "yea thats a hideous outfit!" (she has TERRIBLE fashion taste. she also looked fat but since were suppose to be friends with them i didnt say that to my mom) she goes "look at how big she is! when shes next to you, you guys look the same, but look at her! shes so out of shape and big!!" ......wow

im going to start cutting myself. or start smoking.
i want to die

saw this in a magazine a couple years ago, this is teh pic that started my thinspiration. I was always unhappy with how i looked, but didnt know how to articulate it. Until this pic. I want to be like this....










2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain... I have midterms right around the corner and organizations that I need to attend to...

    To answer your question on my blog... I was going to change the design and didn't finish and left it all ugly looking... It's still the same but I delete old post cause they really bother me... I think it's an OCD thing... =/ I hope that makes any sense

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Facebook creeping mother too! I think she only got a Facebook account to stalk my friends and guy interests. She looks people up to learn more about them if I mention any names. Sheesh I find it annoying lol

    And about my nanny job... I love it! There are 8 kids total at home, but I only technically watch 6 of them. Ages 2,5,7,9,11,13 and the older two are 14, and 16 (they are old enough to care for themselves).

    ReplyDelete