Friday, October 14, 2011

Halloween

Pretty good news. I'm doing okay, mentally. I started seeing a different therapist that understands me better so i feel comfortable talking to him. Im surprised how much better i feel just by venting to him. I also figured out a great plan! my parents have been on my case lately about food, about how i dont seem to be taking lunch etc. I dont restrict my dinner too much so as not to hear it from them, which of course nullifies the fact that i didnt eat like anything during the day. Dinner and dessert, cause my dad has a HUGE sweet tooth and also makes me whatever hes having. its like our bonding time so i feel bad saying no....i dont know how to deal with that yet...anyway i have two guy friends i see everyday cause of class and theyre boys so theyre always hungry. I asked if i could bring them lunch and they totally agreed! without asking why! so now i take the lunches and give it to them lol that makes me feel better then just throwing away food.

I was in a car accident yesterday. im okay, and so is the other person, but the corner of "my" car is in pretty bad shape. i dont have enough money to fix it, and neither do my parents. nor do we have enough money for a new car sooo idk whats going to happen....trying not to stress about it too much rite now...

On a more important note, as you know halloween is coming. I have nooooo idea what to be!!! suggestions???? btw i dont feel comfortable showing my belly. i swear it looks like im pregnant.




 

1 comment: