Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Missing Puzzle Piece

I watch girls with their best friends doing everything together. Giggle, gossip, do absolutely nothing together. I do not have that. It really brings me down. I feel lonely and like I'm missing something. But when I spend time with those girls, I realize I can't do it. I can't sit around not doing anything. I can't gossip and talk about who said what and whose going out with whom. And I sure as hell can't giggle. It's not that I think they're stupid, tho some are, its just not me. Im more laid back, and very action oriented. I dont know how to talk about nothing, I like talking about what I need to, what needs to get done, and what helps me succeed in life. As a result I do many things to keep busy, but I don't make friendships. Don't get me wrong, I have friends. Just few and really close. They also happen to not be around me, we're all doing our own thing and text frequently and we get together when we can.

At this point in life, what's more important; making a group of friends that we can't live without? or making a foundation for the future of your dreams?

Im also super annoyed that all of a sudden I can't see the edge of my collarbones. I was so happy one day when you could see them, now they gone again =(





No comments:

Post a Comment