Monday, February 13, 2012

in hell

i cant handle my life.
im so overwhelmed with everything i dont even know how to feel.

im in soooo much trouble with my parents. im about one fight away from being homeless. my dad just got outta surgery for his foot, hes fine just immobile which is making everything worse. theres too much going on school and work wise. started at hospital, which is awesome, but eats up too much time. no choice tho....i feel like a blob. i dont even know what ive eaten this past week. and havnt been able to go to gym. thats whats getting me the worse. the no gym. working out really helps my anxiety amoung other things....and its rush week with my frat so were super busy with that. this past weekend my friends and i got too drunk. we were taking shoots too quickly so it hit all at once. i was tired so i ended up passing out. they went out....i spent all day yesterday bailing them out of jail......i still feel like death, and i cant see out of one eye for some reason. its all red and watering.....and im so not over M. its killing me that i still think about him. and the worse i feel, the more i want to just talk to him....oh and i need to figure out my summer internship for school by the end of this month, along with getting a personal training certification. i cant do this
sorry, not enough time to really find thinspo....


1 comment:

  1. It will take time to get over M, don't rush yourself :(It will happen one day soon, you'll wake up and feel better about it :( I promise! Maybe stay at a friends house or somewhere to get away from your parents for a little bit?? xx

    ReplyDelete